SIX STEPS TO ZEN
Change Your Life
BECOME A CALMER, HAPPIER, MORE FULFILLED YOU!
Hello there #ZENSEEKER!
I’m Nicky Thackray, I’m a Meditation Teacher and Founder of My Zendays, a movement created to help you live a calmer, happier, and more fulfilled life — a life that is true to YOURSELF — through learning and adopting proven principles of mindset and meditation.
Welcome to the “Six Steps to Zen” programme — my comprehensive signature six-week online training and coaching course.
In this course I’m going to show you how I changed my life through practicing these incredible mindset and meditation techniques.
Your life can be better
You probably already know that your life can be better. Perhaps you are suffering from stress and feelings of being overwhelmed.
You might be giving so much of yourself to others that there is little left for you, or you could be just living too much of your life on autopilot.
You may have been feeling like this for sometime and may have already tried various positive mindset techniques, but these have just not worked for you.
I too was stuck for too long in a downward spiral and despite trying I could not find relief.
That was because the techniques and practices I tried were not right, or I was not learning how to do them properly, and that is almost certainly the same for you too.
This can all change now because I now have the right practices — everyday techniques —that have dramatically changed my life for the better, and they can do the same for you too!
It took me YEARS to get to this stage, but for you, I have packaged my experience into an accessible, enjoyable six-week programme: SIX STEPS TO ZEN!
Meditation and more
Meditation changed my life, and I studied as a Meditation Teacher because I want to change yours too. It is the most effective way I know to reconnect with yourself, who you are, what you want out of life and who you want to become.
It is for this reason that Meditation is the first of the six steps, and a theme and practice that runs throughout the whole programme.
Six Steps to Zen
In this programme, I will show you how to …
Start your own meditation practice
… in an everyday way without the need to be “mystic” — something you can easily do every day!
Live a gentler, more mindful life
… that will reduce your stress levels, help you enjoy life more, and lead to a happier YOU!
Rediscover who you really are
… giving you the confidence to BE yourself, and creating a vision of your future self that you can move towards
Care about your own self-care
… so you can help yourself to an extraordinary life, and give more to others in your life too
Become more compassionate
… and less critical of yourself, and of others too, leading you to greater inner peace
Become the leader in your own life
… empowering you to make changes in your life and become calmer, happier and more fulfilled!
I have recommended My Zendays to so many and witnessed the benefits from others too … I can’t recommend My Zendays enough.
I’ll be forever grateful!
Why YOU should join this programme!
Live your authentic life
This programme will show you how to how to lead a calmer, happier, more fulfilled life — a more authentic life and the life you deserve!
Of course, there’s work to do. In order to change your life, you need to drop the habits that hold you back and consciously adopt new habits that will empower you, so we will start the course by looking at how to do just that.
Real time support
Join me, Nicky Thackray, for weekly LIVE CALLS in our private Facebook group to ask me your questions and hear from behind the scenes what I’m continuing to do change my life and create a movement towards calm.
Note: the Facebook group is not a compulsory part of the programme, and you can benefit enormously from the recorded online teaching, workbooks and downloads at any time that works for you.
Once signed-up, you will receive lifetime access to this jam-packed online course and work alongside other like-minded #ZENWARRIORS to rediscover and come back into alignment with who you really are, change your life and live a calmer, happier, and more fulfilled life.
What exactly is the SIX STEPS TO ZEN Programme?
The SIX STEPS TO ZEN programme opens four times a year and I run it ‘live’.
SIX STEPS TO ZEN is a six-week online course and training programme that will take you on a practical journey of rediscovering who you are and what you actually want to create in your life, so you can live a more purposeful, calm, centred and happier life.
This is #ZENWARRIOR training.
The programme content of videos. workbooks and downloads is delivered online. Whislt the course is intended to be completed over six-weeks, you are free to complete it in your own time.
To support you throughout the six weeks, I will host a weekly livestream on Facebook every Sunday evening (UK time) in our private group to answer your questions and share even more helpful concepts and ideas to support and empower you.
I’ll also be active in the private group every day throughout the six weeks of the programme, and recordings of the live session will also be available to the group.
Become a #ZENWARRIOR
What is a #ZENWARRIOR?
Adjective — Informal — relaxed and not worrying about things you cannot change
— Cambridge Dictionary
A way of being
A togetherness of body and mind
Not fixed or occupied by thoughts or emotions
Dropping the illusion and seeing things without the distortion created by your own thoughts
Relaxed and not worrying about things that you cannot change
A path to fully awaken your original nature
— Nicky Thackray
Noun — (especially in former times) a brave or experienced soldier or fighter
— Oxford Dictionary
A person who is brave, experienced, intelligent and determined
Someone person who is centred and strong
A person who despite all obstacles still manages to be successful
Someone who shows great vigour, courage and commitment
— Nicky Thackray
The purpose of all Zen teaching is to make you wonder and to answer that wondering with the deepest expression of your own nature.
From the introduction to Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind by Shunryu Suzuki-roishi
I am so excited to run the SIX STEPS TO ZEN programme — it’s a course where I combine what I have learned, together with my own experience, to help you to live your best, most happy, calm and fulfilled life. A life that will express your own true nature.
SIX STEPS TO ZEN
#ZENWARRIORS practise and master these six steps which form the basis for the programme. Here is an outline of the six-week programme, along with a taste of the areas we will cover together
- I will teach you the basics: what it is, what it isn’t, how you can get started and establish your own daily meditation practice
- I will share with you different meditation techniques, so you can try them out for yourself and choose the one that works best for you — when it comes to meditation there’s something for everyone, you simply need to find the shoe that fits!
- You will learn how meditation can benefit all aspects of your life, improving your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing
- You will learn some of the science behind meditation — how and why it works
Being. Here. Now.
- I will teach you what mindfulness is, and how it leads to a more fulfilled life
- I will teach you how to build mindfulness practice into your daily life
- You will learn practical exercises to bring your mind and body back into alignment with each-other, improving your overall sense of well-being
- You will learn about the benefits of having a gratitude practice, and how you can use this as a powerful antidote to fear and frustration
Know Yourself and have the confidendence to be Yourself
- I will share with you the tools I used to rediscover myself and decide what I want for my life so that you can do the same
- I will help you build your confidence to be the “real” you, own your greatness and your vision — no more hiding
- You will learn the powerful impact of affirmations and create your own affirmation to empower and inspire you
- You will learn how to create a compelling vision for your future and the person you want to become, and start moving towards your future self
- I will teach you what self-care is all about and why it’s critical to your happiness and well-being
- I will help you to establish your own self-care needs and “non-negotiables” and show you how to introduce and honour these new habits in your life
- You will adopt some highly effective practical tools to enhance your self-care
- You will learn why it’s important to push yourself out of your comfort zone in order to have an extraordinary life
Compassion — Towards Yourself and Others
- I will teach you why self-compassion and compassion towards others is crucial for your overall well-being and happiness
- I will teach you Compassion Meditation to help you develop a compassionate mind
- You will learn how to move from self-criticism to self-compassion
- You will learn why comparison and competition are the shortcuts to stress and frustration and how you can avoid these traps
Be a Leader in your own life and strive to be happy!
- I will teach you how to adopt a positive and empowering mindset that puts you firmly in the drivers’ seat of your own life
- I will teach you Mantra Meditation
- You will learn the principles of being a true leader in your own life and how to put them into action
- You will feel empowered to make the changes in your life that will lead to a calmer, more fulfilled, and happier YOU!
This programme combines my experience and everything I have learned to live a happier, more purposeful, fulfilled life and I want to share how YOU CAN DO IT TOO!
You ARE ready for this!
This programme is perfect for you, if you want to …
Re-discover and reconnect with who you really are
Get absolute clarity on what you want to create in your life
Create a compelling vision for your future and who you want to become
Learn how to meditate and establish your own daily practice
Get more joy, fulfilment and happiness out of your life
Figure out what you want and need in order to be happy
Stop being so damn hard on yourself
Adopt a new and empowering mindset
Live a calmer, happier, more fulfilled life
Learn lots of new tools and techniques to improve your overall sense of well-being and happiness
Become part of a community of like-minded people, just like you, who will support you on your journey to becoming a #ZENWARRIOR
Step up and take accountability for creating an extraordinary life
If this sounds like the right course for you then I will be so pleased to welcome you onto the programme! You can join the waiting list here.
How does the online course work?
Each week a new module of the course will be released, and there are over 24 videos for you to watch and learn from! So, every week I’ll release content relating to one of the steps to zen, a mixture of videos and exercises to help you reflect on what this teaching means for you, and how you can adopt it into your life.
You also have the opportunity, if you wish, to share your progress/struggles/questions in a weekly Facebook live with me and your fellow #ZENWARIORS in a totally safe and private group.
Drawing on the principles of Coaching, Meditation Teacher training, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy) and my own life experience, I will take you on a journey of self-discovery, helping you to rediscover who you really are, what you really want out of your life, who you want to be and how you can adopt the steps I took in my own life to live a much more centred, peaceful and happy life.
How much time will it take?
You will need to invest 2-3 hours per week into this course, to give you sufficient time to watch the videos amd work through the supporting exercise that will lead you to your own break-throughs.
In addition, you will need a further hour per week to join the weekly Facebook livestreams, or to view the recording (if you choose to do so).
How will I access the online course?
Don’t worry — it is easy!
We have a My Zendays online “school” hosted on Teachable — a well known and highly regarded service for online courses. Once you have committed to the course we will arrange for a Teachable account to be set-up (the details will come via email) from which you will be able to access the course materials from a computer or tablet.
Each step of the programme will be released per week over the course of the six week programme. Once relased, you can access the content at any time, and it will still be there for you to access once the programme is completed so you can refresh your learning at any point in the future.
What is the cost of my investment?
The regular cost of this programme is only £495 fully inclusive — providing superb value access to the YEARS of experience and learning that I have included in SIX STEPS TO ZEN.
To celebrate the launch of this new online programme, I’m offering the first 10 people who sign-up the unbelievable discounted rate of £295.
Once this opportunity is gone it’s gone, and the price will then revert to £495 — still exceptional value for something that can transform your life!
What’s included when I sign up?
When you sign up you will gain access to:
- The SIX STEPS TO ZEN six-week online programme.
- Invitations to the weekly Facebook livestreams (don’t worry — if you can’t make the timings. or do not use Facebook, you will still have access to the videos afterwards.
- Lifetime access to the SIX STEPS TO ZEN programme content (videos, workbooks, downloads) on Teachable once the programme has completed.
- Lifetime access to this private and safe Facebook community of like-minded and supportive #ZENWARRIORs.
- BONUS: free access to our MEDITATION & ME online course, which will take you deeper into the topic of everyday meditation (if you have previously paid for Meditation & Me, we will refund you this cost).
What if I change my mind?
I am confident you’ll gain great value from the course and that it will help you make significant changes in your life. However, if you change your mind for any reason within the first 14 days of the course, we’ll give you a full refund, provided you can demonstrate that you’ve “given it a go” and completed the exercises within the course that you’ve been assigned.
LET’S DO THIS!
SIX STEPS TO ZEN
Add me to the waitlist
Please provide your contact details and we will add your name to the waitlist ready for the next programme launch. We will add your details to our SIX STEPS TO ZEN mailing list and keep you fully informed by email.
You can also choose to receive regular, short #ZENSEEKERS email updates on all the great tips and news from My Zendays.
My Zendays offers services and resources to support people with their mental health and wellbeing. We do not provide medical advice and the services and resources we offer are not intended as a treatment for, or substitute for treatment of, serious physical or mental conditions.
My Zendays strongly recommends that if you have suffered from, or are suffering with, serious mental health issues, including trauma, you should seek medical advice from your doctor or mental health professional before starting any meditation practice.